Nostalgia

on Saturday, January 26, 2013

so.. my last post is on Saturday, May 5, 2012


Its been a long time since I update this blog. well, its not like there are reader here anyway...
the reason I update this post is because its not suitable to post it in facebook and twitter as it will be a long post.

Yesterday (Friday 25th January 2013), during the way back from Masjid Subang Airport, suddenly I heard a familiar music playing on the radio... I recognize that sound, but wasn't it a chinese song?? how come Sinar FM play chinese song? I didn't touch the radio at all. Oh, by the way, I'm not driving that day, I just a passenger of my senior car, that's why Sinar FM is the main radio...

And yes, the song play along.. and the song title is Beyond - Vast Sky and Boundless Sea... this song is one of my favourite during school day.. hehehe.. kind of weird that I 'layan' chinese song even though I can't pronounce the words correctly.. but the music is not bad.. at all..

back to to day (Saturday 26th January 2013), I listen to that song over and over again, thanks to youtube. hehehehe.. I'm still listening right now during this post update.. so today, my whatsapp was extended to 17th February 2014... don't know what happen, but it extend on its on... I guess I will stick with whatsapp for another year...

saturday, my house wiring is still pending.. have to help a few things... lucky me, my young brother is an electrician.. so the budget for wiring is way way cheaper than appoint someone else to do it. yet, the work is not complete.. its been like a whole month and my house is still in a mess with casing, wire, toolbox etc laying around in my house.. wuwuwuwu...

still have to buy a few things, so head out to the store.. owh, lets go back a few hour before that...
earlier in the morning I go to workshop, to change a few parts for my bike..
and it was kind of disaster and attention seeker as it takes hours just to finish changing parts of my bike, the mechanic didn't know how to dissemble the front sprocket.. and parts given by that workshop also mismatch with my bike.. it take 2 hours just to complete my bike.. hopefully after this my bike is in perfect condition again... after finish with the bike matters, I went straight to my friend sisters' wedding. As I arrive, I can see him talking on handphone with someone, I park right in front of him... went inside with him and eat together.. as I enter the hall, I approach his father, he was happy that I arrive to that wedding. Beside him, I saw his sister, the one that beautiful and just become someone wife last year ( I did attend their wedding)... nothing much I can say on that wedding.. but the bride did arrive late.. I thought I was late as I arrive around 2pm or so.. but just before I want to eat, the bride has arrive.. so I'm sorry, I can't go there and record a FullHD video for your wedding... soon after finish eating.. I had to head back house, to continue the wiring work..

so after solat, I went out with my younger brother to buy a few things.. during the journey to that store, my brother having a conversation with me.. which is rare actually, but not bad.. and I think I can talk more to him nowadays.. Its good to see him actually become someone who can be relied on.. back at home, continue those wiring work.. well, its not like I'm the one who do all the work.. most of the work is done by my younger brother.. the rest is by my father.. I was kind of like useless regarding this electrical work... its not like I know nothing about wiring.. but my laziness strike again.. hehehehe

wait, how about my big brother? well, he was much better than me.. sleeping all day (after I reach home from the store, he also was home.. then I saw he sleeping..) so nothing much he contribute to my wiring... the work goes until maghrib.. where only my father is still doing some minor work, for his room.. while I already sat in front of my beloved PC...
after solat, I got a miss call from a private number... I know who are the one that call, yet, I wait a few minute before returning that call as I still have to clean a little mess.. then another miss call was shown in my phone (please note that my phone always on silent expect in public)

So I call back that guy, he was my bestfriend during school days, I knew he going to ask me to hangout with him.. I agree and wait for him to call back later at night... so yes, I went to Shah Alam and hangout with him..
this is where the story become nostalgic for me..

so there, my classmate and him talking about something.. I dont want to know the detail, so I just sat there beside him.. after a few small talk, he ask me.. "tu bukan XXXXX ke?" then as I turn around, I saw that guy there.. yes, it's him.. 'the one with the glasses' (TOWTG). well, TOWTG didn't look here, so I thought I want to give him a suprise SMS saying I was there, yet.. the SMS didn't reach him.. I think he change his number again.. so nevermind that..

while we were talking and laughing.. talk about MRT project etc, suddenly this one guy, a classmate of mine during bachelor year come and approach us.. I was like.. "apsal mamat ni?" as I cant recognize him at first glance.. he shake hand with us and ask me "keje mane sekarang?" I answered him and he did recognize my company name. hehehehe.. well, still can't beat a company that work with MRT project.. so he go back to his table and smile at me.. to be honest, we are not that close during bachelor year.. but things did change due to time (maturity I say).. and after having career, what happen or you do during bachelor year is no longer valid...

what make me want to update this post in the first place is the topic of conversation with my friend, lets call him CRUZE. so cruze start a topic about our school life.. our "friends".. yes, many of them already have a family of their own.. kind of jealous because those that already married is those that I thought will be the last of us that will ever get married.. wuwuwuwu... I'm such a loser... and due to that conversation.. it makes me realise.. I don't have that much friend to begin with... I'm not having the greatest childhood or school days compare to others... not even a single girlfriend (awek) to begin with.... hahahaha.. but I kind of happy that I DID HAVE a few female friend.. and whats best, they are the topic tonight...

a few person have been the topic, I dont think I want to mention all of them.. even their story is better than the rest.. but I want to mention this one girl.. no, she not the-one-who-change-my-life.. as she also become a topic tonight.. but nothing much.. but this one girl that I want to mention, I think she deserve a better rank than that.. lets call her LAW

so I ask cruze, how's law doing right now? still in Malaysia or not? he answered that she change a lot.. she's no longer law that I knew before.. well, I can understand that much..

she's the reason during my matriculation day, I have the courage to talk to another girl.. well law is freehair, so she's kind of exception.. I don't really see her as a girl.. its more like seeing an emo/sensitive friend or an honest/sengal/clumsy friend... almost every night, I would call her.. no, I'm not in love with her, but I gather advice, courage and yelling from here.. so that I can get my self-esteem at matriculation. I knew, I AM A LOSER back then..still a loser maybe?

well, I still have the recorded files of our telephone conversation, hearing back those conversation (I'm listenin to it right now).. really can make me laugh, shed into tear (I dont want to cry)... and worst.. make me realise many of my mistakes... so law currently not in Malaysia.. I guess.. but I really want to met her again, if possible..

so what happen? if I and her was that close before.. how come we can lose contact with each other??
the reason is simple.. a few weeks after she went to United Kingdom, that time MySpace was the trend of teenager, she already have Facebook. So as a joke, I'm saying "weh, kalo aku de facebook nnt.. leh r aku add ko kn?"
what she reply is something that I won't forget... "kalau ko add aku, aku tak akan approve weh, takde2.. jangan nak add aku"

the rest, I dont think suitable for me to write it here.. but THIS IS THE REASON WHY I DON'T WANT TO SIGN UP TO FACEBOOK IN THE FIRST PLACE. haih.. currently listening to her voice... she's laughing right now listening to my blabbering... I MISS HER.. I really wish she can be my bestfiend like we used to be.. but I know.. it's not going to happen.. so never mind.. if ada rezeki.. I will met her again.. someday...

there's more I want to write here about her.. but its already 2:40am... I need a good rest..
good night blogger... till we met again.

0 comments: