Looking back at the thing I've done

on Sunday, May 22, 2011

today.. i got many spam from friendster..
haih~
that make me feel like.. what happen during those day in fs?
so i read a little bit of my old blog..
hahahaha.. it really make me feel so stupid
"tu ak ke dlu?gle r.. ayat ak mcm budak xleh bla langsung... gle emo mamat ni.."
so many thing that come to my mind.. hahahaha

that's not all...
to make things much better (worst), i open my saved conversation
during matriculation days..
and believe me.. i sound very2.. let me emphasis it VERY VERY STUPID!!!

but i kind of happy that those days...
make me who i am today
^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

even thou u said "ayat ak mcm budak xleh bla langsung... gle emo mamat ni"..i love reading your rants. i always love reading your blog since friendster time.

i laughed reading at my previous posts, my prev entries, but hey that's what make us today :)

AwoL said...

my friendster blog seems to be disappear just like that.. T_T