High Dynamic Contrast?

on Saturday, October 16, 2010






taken using N82.. now i already realise that Nokia isn't good enough for casual photography.
Right now, im saving my money to buy an effective 12.8MP camera. Nope, its not gonna be a huge and complicated DSLR. I dont really like owning a DSLR. huhuhuhu~
when the time come, I will review about the 12.8MP camera with Full HD video recording.
InsyaAllah, the device will arrive early next year.





RIP Radeon HD5850. Even though we only together for a few weeks, I really love you so much as you deliver me gaming experience plus 3D Nazi Zombie. May your replacement which is Radeon 6000-series will be much fun to be with. :-D

2 comments:

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

Ahaha tp ko mesti da terpancing ngan dslr~

AwoL said...

huhuhu.. tunggu r.. insyaAllah, de rezeki.. February nnt ak buat review ttg device yg ak maksudkn ni :D